Simplifying Active Directory Management, Inventory Control, Reporting, and Auditing.
One of the most critical tasks today for administrators managing a Windows network is auditing and reporting. WinRadar Reporter provides network and system administrators a quick and accurate way to gather information about their network. It allows for complete automation of accurate and meaningful reports to management and auditors on predefined schedules. It provides custom and canned reporting options on the Active Directory database and on all Windows Management classes. These reports assist when conducting a software or hardware inventory, a network audit, or in assuring your network is secure and compliant. WinRadar Reporter also includes a report scheduler, allowing you to schedule reports to be automatically run, printed, or emailed as often as needed.
Many companies today in every industry require comprehensive auditing and reporting to aid in compliance regulations (including SOX, HIPAA, FISMA, etc). WinRadar Reporter will help you easily gather the necessary information to assure such compliancy, such as:
OS and Service Packs
Installed Applications by Computer
Accounts with Passwords set to Never Expire
Domain Admins Groups
NTFS Permissions on Share Subfolders
File Share ACL Permissions
Why Generate Reports?
Don’t you hate at 5pm on a Friday your boss asks you to run a report to show all the software/hardware installed on a user or group of users machine(s), causing you to stay until 9pm gathering the information for them? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to schedule a hardware/software inventory report and automatically have it emailed to your boss each week. Now you can with WinRadar Reporter!
With WinRadar Reporter you can not only impress your boss, but save yourself the headache of hours worth of research and spend those hours on more important tasks. Not only will WinRadar Reporter help make daily tasks simple it can help during audits. The auditing reports are extremely useful in illustrating internal or access controls specifically for compliancy regulations from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and others. For example, Reporter can easily gather OS and service packs, accounts with passwords set to never expire, domain admin groups and many more. Overall, WinRadar Reporter can help you save time, stay organized, have successful audits and automate documentation.
- Custom and Canned Reporting- Schedule, print, export, or email reports. You can even add your company logo. Custom reports can be based on AD objects or WMI query.
- Report on: Software Inventory, Service Packs & Hot Fixes, User Permissions, ACL, Event Logs, Daily Account Lockout, and much more.
- Increase Efficiency and Save Time- Eliminate spending hours gathering and sorting through computer and user information, with a click of a button all the information you need can be printed or emailed for you.
- Auditing and Software Inventory- Easily discover what hardware or software is installed on machines.
- Report Scheduler- Creates total automation allowing you to schedule when reports are run and what format to run them in. Allows you to automatically email to multiple addresses.
- Simplifies Active Directory Management- Provides an easy and accurate way to gather information like what software updates are installed or what machines had a certain event occur.
- Integrates with WinRadar AD Worx
WinRadar Reporter will help your company:
- Provide an accurate picture of your infrastructure
- Greatly reduces the time to audit event logs
Automate the documentation of your IT environment
Fulfill regulatory compliancy rules
Reduce time and costs associated with IT audits
Document changes to Active Directory
Translate raw data into clear terms
Capture all AD attributes with granular selection for auditing and reporting
- MS SQL 2000 or 2005
- .Net Framework 1.1
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003